Items

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Ocean Splashers Loot Box" class="display-item">Ocean Splashers Loot Box</a>

Ocean Splashers Loot Box

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: aisu

Box

When the box is opened, you will receive 50 Ocean Splashers to use at the Holiday Shoppe during the Summer Starlight Festival!

Availability

Purchaseable At:

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Downtime Gift" class="display-item">Downtime Gift</a>

Downtime Gift

Category: Gift Boxes

Box

A box of 150 carats as an apology for the site downtime. Bon appétit!

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Monster Candy Loot Box" class="display-item">Monster Candy Loot Box</a>

Monster Candy Loot Box

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: aisu

Box
<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Christmas Gift Bag" class="display-item">Christmas Gift Bag</a>

Christmas Gift Bag

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: Staryon

Box

A small gift for celebrating the holidays with us!

Contains:

• 250 Carats
• One Random Seasonal Pet Box
• One of the Following: 85% Chance of Coal, 10% Chance for a Haute Potion, and 5% Chance for an Enchanted Bell

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Anniversary Gift Bag" class="display-item">Anniversary Gift Bag</a>

Anniversary Gift Bag

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: Staryon

Box

A small gift for celebrating with us!

Contains:

• 500 Carats
• One Party Popper
• One of the Following: 85% Chance of Nothing, 10% Chance for a Haute Potion, and 5% Chance for an Enchanted Bell

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Bunny Hop Day Basket" class="display-item">Bunny Hop Day Basket</a>

Bunny Hop Day Basket

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: Staryon

Box

Happy Bunny Hop Day! This is the basket you can purchase once you find all 10 eggs for the yearly Bunny Hop Hunt!

It grants the following items:
• Chocolate Nest
• Spring Pet Box
• 500 Carats
• Bunny Hop Day Ticket
• Bunny Hop Day Patch

Availability

Source:

Holiday Shoppe during Bunny Hop Day for 10 Marshmallows

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Autumn Seasonal Trait Box" class="display-item">Autumn Seasonal Trait Box</a>

Autumn Seasonal Trait Box

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: Staryon

Choice Box

Open this box to choose one of the following traits:
• Glow Stick (Glowy Cheeks)
• Fallen Leaf (Color Change)
• Headless Plush (Object Head)

Uses: Open for a choice of any autumn seasonal trait item!

Availability

Purchaseable At:

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Candy Cane Loot Box" class="display-item">Candy Cane Loot Box</a>

Candy Cane Loot Box

Category: Gift Boxes

Box

When the box is opened, you will receive 100 Candy Canes to use at the Snowfall Festival!
This is a free award given to members as a thank you during the event.

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Winter Seasonal Trait Box" class="display-item">Winter Seasonal Trait Box</a>

Winter Seasonal Trait Box

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: Staryon

Choice Box

Open this box to choose one of the following traits:
• Crystal Gummies (Gemstone Cheeks)
• Jelly Roll (Patterned Bandana)
• Shimmering Diamond (Magic Aura)

Uses: Open for a choice of any winter seasonal trait item!

Availability

Purchaseable At:

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Treats Bag" class="display-item">Treats Bag</a>

Treats Bag

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: Staryon

Box

This bag is full of delectable treats that can woo a Soosh out of the Enchanted Mirror!

Grants 1 20-icon.png when opened.

Uses: Open to gain 1 Treats currency!

Availability

Purchaseable At:

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Spring Seasonal Trait Box" class="display-item">Spring Seasonal Trait Box</a>

Spring Seasonal Trait Box

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: Staryon

Choice Box

Open this box to choose one of the following traits:
• Maple Spinner (Small Pixie Wings)
• Rosy Blush Powder (Flowering Cheeks)
• Sapling (Plant Limb)
• Sheer Flower (Sheer Bandana)

Uses: Open for a choice of any spring seasonal trait item!

Availability

Purchaseable At:

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Summer Seasonal Trait Box" class="display-item">Summer Seasonal Trait Box</a>

Summer Seasonal Trait Box

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: Staryon

Choice Box

Open this box to choose one of the following traits:
• Ikayaki (Bioluminescence)
• Kiwaku Spool (Shaped Swirls)
• Takoyaki (Drippy Cheeks)

Uses: Open for a choice of any summer seasonal trait item!

Availability

Purchaseable At:

<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Simple Shampoo" class="display-item">Simple Shampoo</a>

Simple Shampoo

Category: Salon Specials

Artist: Alexdream12

"The magical essence of the shampoo seems to deeply cleanse fur and can sometimes reveal hidden features!"

This shampoo allows you to make one (1) of the following changes per shampoo:

  • Bandana color change
  • Cheek color change
  • Minor fur color or marking changes

To use: attach to the form provided when making a design update (if accepted, this item will be removed from your inventory)

Availability
<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Prismatic Dye" class="display-item">Prismatic Dye</a>

Prismatic Dye

Category: Salon Specials

Artist: Alexdream12

"The dye inside appears to change color as you examine it from different angles, sort of like a kaleidoscope. You think 'kaleidoscopic dye' is a more fitting name, but figured Pommelraie probably couldn't spell it anyway (did you even spell it correctly?)"

This dye allows you make the following design changes; amount of dye required depends on the complexity of the changes:

  • Major fur color or marking edits

To use: attach to the form provided when making a design update (if accepted, this item will be removed from your inventory)

Availability
<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Makeover Kit" class="display-item">Makeover Kit</a>

Makeover Kit

Category: Salon Specials

Artist: Alexdream12

Use this item to give your soosh a whole new look! 

This item will be required when a dramatic change is planned for your soosh and requires more than two tonics. All Sooshes must still resemble their designated food, but this item allows for more flexibility than allowed prior.

Availability
<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Pocket Mirror" class="display-item">Pocket Mirror</a>

Pocket Mirror

Category: Fashion Boutique

Artist: Alexdream12

"Something about your looks feel off? Why not quickly adjust and correct it with a handy pocket mirror?"

This trinket allows users to reupload their Soosh's database entry image with up to (2) minor design changes or without any updates at all!

To Use: Attach item when submitting a design request. Please include what changes you are making if doing minor changes. A soosh may only be updated once a month with this item.

Examples of Minor Changes:
• Changing Nose Color
• Removal or Addition of Accessories
• Changing Hairstyle
• Slight Hue Change
• Marking Simplification

All edits are subject to approval from our staff.

This item is standalone and is not necessary if using a separate design item to update a design.

Availability
<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Nostalgic Wristwatch" class="display-item">Nostalgic Wristwatch</a>

Nostalgic Wristwatch

Category: Fashion Boutique

Artist: Alexdream12

"Though the wristwatch seems rather cute, it does seem to be behind in terms of style. Pommelraie exclaims that the style is coming back - he knows more than anyone else, so it is best to not question it."

Allows the following design changes: revert character to a previous design

To use: attach to the form provided when making a design update (if accepted, this item will be removed from your inventory)

Availability
<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Chic Bracelet" class="display-item">Chic Bracelet</a>

Chic Bracelet

Category: Fashion Boutique

Artist: Alexdream12

"You question if the bracelets are really considered 'chic', but don't want to open a can of worms when it comes to Pommelraie's choices. He seems quite fond of the bracelets too, and sells packs of charms and beads to swap out."

Allows the following design changes: exchange one trait for another within the same or lower rarity tier, except mythical traits

To use: attach to the form provided when making a design update (if accepted, this item will be removed from your inventory)

Availability
<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Stylish Beret" class="display-item">Stylish Beret</a>

Stylish Beret

Category: Fashion Boutique

Artist: Alexdream12

"Despite its simplistic exterior, placing this beret on one's head seems to add or remove some!"

Allows the following design changes: changes Subtype (for example from none to Bihead, or Triptych to none, etc.)

To use: attach to the form provided when making a design update (if accepted, this item will be removed from your inventory)

Availability
<a href="https://www.sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Decadent Tonic" class="display-item">Decadent Tonic</a>

Decadent Tonic

Category: Tonics

Artist: Alexdream12

"The thick, purple liquid in this bottle tempts you with its rich, floral scent, but Pommelraie warns that its flavor is so strong that it causes mild amnesia in the drinker. In fact, after taking a sniff you realize you've forgotten why you came to the salon in the first place."

Allows the following design changes: allows a sushi dog to forget their current magic power (removes "magic affinity" trait)

To use: attach to the form provided when making a design update (if accepted, this item will be removed from your inventory)

Availability

Purchaseable At:

162 results found.